Last year I started to use my local library more. I like supporting the library and it's nice to save a bit of money by not having to buy EVERY book I want to read! My library has both eBooks and paper books. If they don't have a book, I can search all the libraries in Connecticut and usually borrow it with an inter library loan. I started listing my "Library Loot" last year too, so when thinking about reading challenges this year, the 2015 Snagged @ The Library Reading Challenge just seemed to fit. This reading challenge is hosted by Felicia from The Geeky Blogger's Book Blog .
Here are the details...
• Runs January 1, 2015 – December 31, 2015. You can join any time.
• The goal is to read at least twelve (12) books from the library. Twelve should be easy, that’s one a month. While twelve is the minimum, there is no maximum limit. See the different levels below and pick the one that works best for you.
• Any format will work for this challenge (print, ebook or audio) as long as you checked it out from the library it counts.
• Books can be any genre (fiction, nonfiction, romance, fantasy, mystery, thriller, horror, etc.).
• Crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed, including re-reads. The goal is to support your local library and save money.
• To join this challenge, grab the 2015 Snagged @ The Library Reading Challenge button and post this reading challenge on your blog to track your progress. Please include a link (Here's the link!) back to this sign-up post so others can join the reading challenge too. You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads (so as long as you have a dedicated shelf and Felicia has created a Goodreads group), Shelfari (I’ve created a Shelfari group. You can join and post your progress within the group), or BookLikes, etc., for the 2015 Snagged @ The Library Reading Challenge. The point of linking up is to have a place where people can see what you’re reading.
- Dewey Decimal: read 12 books
- Thrifty Reader: read 24 books
- Overdrive Junkie: read 36 books
- Stalking the Bookstacks: read 50+ books
Up for challenge of supporting your library and enjoying free books? Join me in the 2015 Snagged @ The Library Reading Challenge! I'll be listing the books I've "Snagged at the Library" AND the ones I've read and enjoyed right here and at the top of my blog under "Library Loot 2105". Thanks Felicia for hosting this reading challenge!
Books I've Read for The Challenge…
1. Wonder by R.J. Palacio
2. The Stench of Honolulu by Jack Handey
3. The Tiny Book of Stories Volume 1 by Joseph Gordon-Levitt
4. Letters of Note: An Eclectic Collection of Correspondence Deserving of a Wider Audience by Shaun Usher