Literary Quote of the Month

"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies," said Jojen. "The man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R. Martin, A Dance With Dragons

Friday, September 10, 2010

First Lines...

"It's funny what a person will remember so many years later; what sticks in your mind and what doesn't. Whenever he thought back to the year he had worked at the Western Union office, he remembered that little girl."
.... I Still Dream About You by Fannie Flagg (coming this November!)

3 comments:

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Ooooh! I didn't know Fannie Flagg has a new book in the pipe. I'm such a fan :) Thanks for the heads up!

Suzanne Yester said...

Hi Mary,
I didn't know either until I got a surprise in the mail yesterday! It looks like another wonderful story from Fannie Flagg!

fredamans said...

Sounds cute! Here is my 56; http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/09/friday-56_09.html

FSB Media Book Blogger Directory
my read shelf:
Suzanne's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
First To Read
Reviews Published
Professional Reader
Challenge Participant