Literary Quote of the Month

"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies," said Jojen. "The man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R. Martin, A Dance With Dragons

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Alison Dare Double Dog Dares YOU to Stop by Chick with Books June 18th!


Alison Dare Double-Dog Dares YOU to Stop by
Chick with Books
June 18th!


Alison Dare is coming to Chick with Books! She’s an adventurous girl, she’s 12 and she has 2 graphic novels with her adventures published by Tundra Books already! Book Tour & Review on June 18th! Stop by and catch Alison doing something adventurous!

2 comments:

Jan von Harz said...

Hi Suzanne, Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting on my Alison Dare pic. While not part of the tour, I was loving all the pictures and the fun stories people were making up I couldn't resist making my own. I will check back to see your picture Thursday.

Suzanne Yester said...

Hi Jan!
You did a GREAT job on your Alison Dare pics! My furry guy at home got in on the fun too! Thanks for stopping by and keep up the great blogging!

FSB Media Book Blogger Directory
my read shelf:
Suzanne's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
First To Read
Reviews Published
Professional Reader
Challenge Participant