Literary Quote of the Month

"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies," said Jojen. "The man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R. Martin, A Dance With Dragons

Friday, January 21, 2011

Bloggiesta Has Started!

The 4th Edition of Bloggiesta Has Started!

Blogger's it's time to work on your blogs! Bloggiesta has started! And that means it's time for me to work on my blog! Bloggiesta starts 8am Friday, January 21st and goes for 76 hours! (Ending Sunday, Jan. 23rd, 8am) Are you wondering what Bloggiesta is?! Here's all the details from my "official" Bloggiesta Post. In a nutshell, it's a blogging marathon for bloggers! It's the time of year we Plan, Edit, Develop, Review and Organize! Over 200 bloggers have officially signed up to participate! I'll be updating throughout the weekend of Twitter, #bloggiesta, and will sum it all up at the end of the weekend on my Bloggiesta Post. This BIG event is graciously hosted by Maw Books Blog, with mini-challenges, tips, tricks and help to solve all those blogging questions! Are you ready?! Good luck!

**Hey, I know I will "officially" update what I did throughout Bloggiesta weekend in a later post, but I thought I would try something I learned about today... Linky Tools. I've seen them, I've entered my info in them, but thanks to Jenn at Teach Mentor Texts I think I might be able to use them in my own posts when needed... Here goes...

If you're participating in Bloggiesta or just cheering people on, share your Name and/or Blog by clicking on "Click here to enter" below and let me see if this works! Thanks! Happy Bloggiesta!

9 comments:

Daisy Chain said...

Good Luck for you too! May Bloggiesta be successfull for you!

Amused said...

Good luck this weekend! I'll be bloggiesta'ing right along with you!

Suzanne Yester said...

Thanks Daisy Chain & Amused! Not only is this a great way to put aside some time to work on our blogs, but it's also a great way to meet bloggers and visit blogs I've never been to before- like your great blogs! :-)

Have fun!

Natasha @ Maw Books said...

Thanks Suzanne for participating in Bloggiesta. I hope you accomplish much!

Unknown said...

Yeah Suzanne! -
Will be looking forward to see what you have accomplished. I bet you do better than me. I am a slug.

I have just checked the first goal off my list, and you have won a book.
Pirate Sun by Karl Schroeder.
Congrats!

You will receive an email tomorrow, and the post will be live soon. Now I am off for some Mexican food.

Suzanne Yester said...

Hi Shellie!
First of all - you are always so productive and organized! I bet you beat me! :-) And Secondly - YAH! I won a book!!!! I am so excited!!!! Thank you!

P.S. Thanks to a strained knee (and a Dr. who said to keep off of it all week), a recuperating fur baby (from major surgery) I am pretty much home bound with the computer my only friend! Glad Bloggiesta is THIS weekend!

Have fun! I'll be checking to see all you get done!

Anonymous said...

Your linky is great, I linked up. Happy Bloggiesta.

Pam (@iwriteinbooks) said...

Exciting! I always love a good Bloggieta. Hope yours is productive!

Booksnyc said...

Worked like a charm! Kinky success ! Good luck with all your goals!

FSB Media Book Blogger Directory
my read shelf:
Suzanne's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
First To Read
Reviews Published
Professional Reader
Challenge Participant