Literary Quote of the Month

"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies," said Jojen. "The man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R. Martin, A Dance With Dragons

Thursday, May 16, 2024

Coming to a Bookstore Near You .... and we are EXCITED!


Hello Everyone! It's been a little while since I've posted. Sometimes life just demands your time.... BUT, there are so many great books coming out I just had to post! Some of my favorite authors have new books this Spring and I am excited! First, I just received an eGalley of Paula Hawkins newest book, The Blue Hour! You'll remember Paula from her smash hit, The Girl on The Train! Here's the blurb about The Blue Hour...

"An isolated Scottish island, accessible to the mainland only twelve hours a day. An infamous artist whose notoriously unfaithful husband disappeared after visiting her twenty years ago. A present-day discovery that intimately connects three people and threatens a carefully concealed secret"

Doesn't that sound intriguing?!! You'll have to wait a bit for this one though... publication date is October 29th! I'll write more about this and some other great books coming your way , here,  this weekend...

1 comment:

Harvee said...

I'm looking this one up!

Harvee https://bookdilettante.blogspot.com/

FSB Media Book Blogger Directory
my read shelf:
Suzanne's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
First To Read
Reviews Published
Professional Reader
Challenge Participant