Literary Quote of the Month

"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies," said Jojen. "The man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R. Martin, A Dance With Dragons

Sunday, December 25, 2022

The Sunday Salon and... Merry Christmas and the First Book of the Year 2023



Merry Christmas! From my home to yours, hope your Christmas is a wonderful time spent with family and friends! In our home we celebrate Hanukkah and Christmas and lit our menorah tonight for the 8th night. And as we wrap up the Holidays, I always reflect on the year, but it's also a time where I think about the year ahead. One of those things I think about is.... The First Book of the Year!



 It's that time of year again! 

Time to figure out what book you'll start your reading journey with for 2023! 

Every year, Sheila at Book Journey Reading Blog hosts the First Book of the Year event where book lovers and bloggers from all over submit a photo of themselves with the book they've chosen for their First Book of the Year. It's so much fun to see what everyone picks.

Want to join in on the fun? You can read all about at Book Journey. And on January 1st I'll announce what my First Book of the Year for 2023 will be right here! In the meantime, here's what my First Books have been the past 8 years... (the Artists Way by Julia Cameron was 2022)



What would/will your First Book of 2023 be?




1 comment:

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

The First Book of the Year is one of my favorite events of the year.

FSB Media Book Blogger Directory
my read shelf:
Suzanne's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
First To Read
Reviews Published
Professional Reader
Challenge Participant