Literary Quote of the Month

"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies," said Jojen. "The man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R. Martin, A Dance With Dragons

Sunday, October 30, 2016

Back from a little quiet time...


Every once in a while, we need to step back and take a break... So, life got a little crazy and that's exactly what I did. I've still been reading, but wrapping up some things that needed my full attention. I unplugged, slowed down and took care of what needed to be done the last few weeks...

But, I'M BACK NOW! Yes! Next week it's business as usual with Books, Books and more books! It's getting to be "that time of year again"... dare I say Christmas is right around the corner! We should start thinking about some great gifts for that book lover you know! (Maybe even for yourself!) And I've already started seeing the "best books of the year" lists. We'll need to start thinking about the books we've really enjoyed this year! And of course there's always new books to fill our shelves and our conversations, so come back next week to get back to what we all love to talk about... reading! (There's also some great books to movies we should talk about too!)

Until next week... Happy reading! ...Suzanne

No comments:

FSB Media Book Blogger Directory
my read shelf:
Suzanne's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
First To Read
Reviews Published
Professional Reader
Challenge Participant